Looking for another stellar Weight Watchers Super Bowl Recipe that’ll give your guests the Super Bowl snacks they love, but still keep you a good Weight Watcher? Well, you’ll be the hit of the party with this crowd pleasing Weight Watchers 7 Layer Mexican Bean Dip Recipe! With just 3 Weight Watchers Points + per serving, it’s one of the best Mexican Bean Dip Recipes you’ll find that not only is low in fat and calories, but tastes great and is good for you! Full of fiber and calcium and low on calories, this slimmed down traditional 7 Layer Dip Recipe is incredibly easy to make and is a fabulously healthy party food. So, if you are a Weight Watcher, there’s no need to give up your favorite Super Bowl Recipes this year – just try out my lower Points versions and stay on track to reach your weight loss goals! GO STEELERS!!!!
Weight Watchers Mexican Dip Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 9 oz fat-free bean dip, about 1 heaping cup
- 6 oz guacamole, about 3/4 cup
- 1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 medium scallions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 small tomatillos, finely chopped
- 6 medium olives, black, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
* Top this killer Mexican Bean Dip Recipe with some sliced jalapenos for an added kick!
Combine sour cream and taco seasoning; mix well. In a large bowl, combine, tomatoes, tomatillos, red onions, cilantro, salt and pepper.
In a separate 12-inch round glass serving bowl, spread bean dip on bottom. Top with guacamole, sour cream, tomato mixture, cheese, scallions, and olives.
Serve with baked, low fat tortilla chips, like these Guiltless Gourmet Yellow Corn Organic Baked Tortilla Chips.
*Remember to count the Weight Watchers Points for the chips separately!
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is a heaping 1/2 cup of Mexican Dip
Each serving = 3 Points +
PER SERVING: 140 calories; 4g fat; 14g carbohydrates; 8g protein; 5g fiber