Sliced Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce – 4 Points +
This Sliced Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce offers a great new and delicious way to prepare a baked potato. Using a sweet potato and then topping it with a fabulous spicy Chipotle Yogurt Sauce makes it such a flavorful dish that is quite filling at just 4 Points + per serving. Slicing the potato almost all the way through helps to cook the potato a bit faster and it just looks neat. Also, it creates additional crevices for the yummy sauce to go into! It’s a pretty quick and easy Weight Watchers Potato Recipe that can go with a variety of meals. I had this for lunch with a salad and cup of soup…perfect! If you loved baked potatoes, but are getting tired of preparing the same old traditional baked potato recipe, then try out these guilt free Sliced Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce instead.
Sliced Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce
These delightfully simple, thinly Sliced Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Yogurt Sauce put a deliciously unique twist on the classic baked potato recipe. Flavorful and filling, this baked sweet potato recipe offers a great way to feel full without using up a lot of Weight Watchers Points.
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, washed and scrubbed
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Chipotle seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Thinly slice each potato almost all the way through.
- Lightly mist with olive oil mister, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 40 – 45 minutes.
- While potato is cooking, mix yogurt with chipotle seasoning.
- Remove potatoes from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Top each potato with ½ of the yogurt sauce. Garnish with fresh chives. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is 1 potato with 1/4 cup sauce
Each serving = 4 Points +
PER SERVING: 150 calories; 0g fat; 31g carbohydrates; 13g protein; 4g fiber