Here it is folks, the first official day of summer! And what better way to kick off the season than with the announcement from Baskin-Robbins that they have some AMAZING new low Points Plus ice cream flavors!!! They are a part of their BRight Choices menu selections and are premium churned, light, no sugar added ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet selections. Each serving will be 2-3 Points Plusceach, which is fantastic news for Weight Watchers ice cream lovers. So now you can go out for ice cream and have some incredible options to choose from. These flavors will be available at participating Baskin-Robbins shops across the U.S. at select times during the summer months. Wanna know what the flavors are? Of COURSE you do! Don’t worry…I’ll tell you. Keep reading!
New Baskin-Robbins BRight Choices Summer Ice Cream Flavors
If you aren’t drooling with the mere thought of ice cream, you are reading the wrong post today. It’s about to get all hot and sticky in here as I describe the new Baskin-Robbins BRight Choices Summer Ice Cream Flavors. The new summer lineup of fantastic low calorie ice cream flavors include:
- Watermelon Chip (2 POINTS Plus): Refreshing watermelon flavored ice and real chocolate ‘seeds.’
- Toasted Marshmallow Chip (3 POINTS Plus): Fluffy and gooey light toasted marshmallow flavored ice cream with a chocolate marshmallow ribbon and chocolate chips.
- Pineapple Coconut (3 POINTS Plus): A “desserted island” treat, featuring reduced-fat pineapple and coconut-flavored ice cream, with chunks of pineapple.
- Maui Brownie Madness (3 POINTS Plus): Chocolate frozen yogurt with chunks of brownie and macadamia nuts, with ribbons of chocolate fudge.
- Lemonade Iced Tea (2 POINTS Plus): A perfect blend of lemon and tea-flavored ice that celebrates two of the summer’s most popular thirst quenchers.
Oh.Em.Gee. I need to go to Baskin-Robbins…..NOW!!
Serving size is a 2.5oz scoop
Each serving = 2-3 Points +