To prevent myself from diving over the counter of Cinnabon at the mall, I like to make a batch of these Cinnamon Roll Bites for just 2 Points + each. They are super quick and easy to make, with the help of Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescents dough, and taste incredible. The cream cheese icing adds the perfect sweet, gooey touch, and they really taste too good to be true. One or two of these little low calorie cinnamon rolls really helps to satisfy my craving without going overboard. Perfect for a Sunday brunch, potluck, or even as a sweet snack, these 2 Points Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Icing are a must try!
Cinnamon Roll Bites
Warm, gooey, sweet cinnamon sugar rolls that melt in your mouth! This Weight Watchers recipe makes a perfect breakfast treat or snack, with zero guilt and no sacrifice of flavor.
- 1 package Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mist with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent dough , and separate into 2 equally sized pieces. Press together the perforations.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl, and then sprinkle it evenly over one side of both sheets of dough.
- Roll up each section and press firmly to eliminate air pockets. Pinch seam to seal. Cut each roll into 8 pieces (For a total of 16 slices).
- Place onto baking sheet, and bake in oven until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, Make icing by mixing together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk. You may need to add a tsp or two more of milk to thin it to the right consistency.
- Spoon icing over warm rolls and serve immediately.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 16
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
Entire recipe makes 16 rolls
Serving size is 1 roll
Each serving = 2 Smart Points/2 Points +
PER SERVING: 63calories; 2.5g fat; 0.68g saturated fat; 9.5g carbohydrate; 2.49g sugar; 1.5g protein; 0.09g fiber