Yeah, this recipe tastes as good as it sounds!
It’s the perfect mix of apple pie and bread pudding that’s great served hot or cold. This Apple Pie Bread Pudding Recipe is low fat, low calorie and an amazing dessert for anyone who is following the Weight Watchers plan.
Made in your crockpot, this recipe is so easy and so delicious, it’ll please your whole family and impress your guests.
Apple Pie Bread Pudding Recipe
- 12 slices reduced-calorie white bread– torn into medium-size pieces
- 3 1/2 cups cooking apples — cored, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 cup diet lemon-lime soda
- Sugar substitute suitable for baking to equal 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- Spray slow cooker with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bread pieces and apples in slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, soda, sugar substitute and apple pie spice.
- Drizzle evenly over bread mixture.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and cook for 6 hours on low, or until done.
- Mix well before serving.
Serves 6. Each Serving Equals: 157 calories; 1 g fat; 5 g protein; 32 g carbohydrates; 233 mg sodium; 2 g fiber. (3 WW points)