Mmmmmm…chocolate chip peanut butter pie…just typing those words is getting me all excited! I’m fantasizing about diving into a nice, creamy, decadent slice of chocolate peanut butter heaven.
But when the average slice of your typical chocolate peanut butter pie clocks in at an average of 15-24 Weight Watchers Points, it’s definitely a dieting no-no. So when I found this mouth-watering Weight Watchers recipe, I was beyond thrilled!
Granted, it is a small serving, but the pie is so indulgent and creamy that one small serving is enough to satisfy the craving for chocolate peanut buttery goodness!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 12 oz fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup lite whipped topping, thawed if frozen
- 5 Tbsp mini chocolate chips, divided
- 6 oz pie crust
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together peanut butter and both types of cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and 4 tablespoons of mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture into prepared pie crust; sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips over top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours. Slice into 10 pieces and serve. Dig in!
Weight Watchers Points = 7 (WW Points)
[Source: Weight Watchers]