I am SO in love with the Miracle Noodles!!! The recipe possibilities are endless, and I am blown away by what can be done with this zero calorie pasta!!
The best part is, I can really chow down on this stuff – I mean REALLY CHOW DOWN, and still stay within my Weight Watchers Points! One of the worst parts of dieting (and the part that causes us all to cheat) is the fact that we often don’t feel full or satisfied from the low calorie meals. And that’s what I adore about Miracle Noodles. You can eat a LOT of it!!!
Plus, if you bulk it up with lots of veggies, you can really get a a lot of bang for your buck, so to speak. So you feel like you are being bad…but you are actually being good.
Here’s an amazing yummy Miracle Noodle Recipe that has just 3 Points for each HUGE serving!!
Creamy Pasta with Roasted Red Peppers and Broccoli
- 4 packs of any Miracle Noodle Pasta (I recommend the Rigatoni or Fetuccini)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 wedges of Laughing Cow Light Cheese (preferably the Swiss flavored)
- 1/2 tsp. hot red pepper flakes
- 1 pound broccoli florets (6 cups)
- 2 6-oz. jars whole pimientos or roasted peppers, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Each serving equals just 3 Weight Watchers Points
- Warm the oil garlic, and red pepper flakes over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add the broccoli and saute for 2-3 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water and cover. Cook broccoli until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the pasta and DRY THOROUGHLY with paper towels.
- Put the pasta in a microwave safe bowl and cover top the pasta with the Laughing Cow wedges. Microwave unto cheese has softened almost to the point of completely melting, approximately 1 minute.
- Mix the cheese in very well with the pasta. Next, toss the pasta with the diced peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the broccoli over pasta, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve. Enjoy!