photo credit: mhaithaca
For those days when you are craving a burger, but just can’t bring yourself to consume the massive amount of fat and calories that the average burger contains, try this tasty Hamburger Casserole Recipe for your crock pot.
It’s hearty and filling and each serving has just 5 Weight Watchers Points, so you ‘ll easily be able to stay within your daily Points range. And it’s an easy dish to make for the whole family!
This Weight Watchers crock pot recipe also reheats really well, so it’s great to take to work for a quick lunch, or to store in the freezer so you’ve got something on hand when you need a quick meal.
Granted, it’s not quite the same as an In & Out Burger, but it’s delicious and will fill you up!
Hamburger Casserole Crock Pot Recipe
- 16 oz. extra lean gr. beef (or turkey)
- 2 cups sliced raw potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots (I used frozen)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen peas –thawed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn – thawed
- 1 10 oz. can healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1 can mushrooms
- Salt and Pepper
- In large skillet brown meat, onion & celery mixture and mushrooms.
- In slow cooker – sprayed with a butter flavored spray (or a non-stick cooking spray), combine meat mixture, potatoes, carrots, peas, and corn.
- Stir in tomato soup, water, parsley flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Serving = 1 cup
Each serving = 5 Weight Watchers Points