Chicken Parmesan is one of my most favorite Italian recipes. And when I found this Weight Watchers crock pot recipe for it, I was so excited to give it a try!
It’s amazing — so deliciously cheesy and yet it has just 6 Weight Watchers Points per serving. This traditional Italian recipe makes a great dinner for the whole family.
Try serving it up with a low calorie salad or some steamed vegetables. Or, serve it on top of a cup of 0 Calorie Miracle Noodles and Voila — a low calorie Italian feast for just a handful of Weight Watchers Points!
Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3 oz.) each
- 1 1/4 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Pinch of celery seeds
- 2 tbs. dry red wine
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
*Optional: serve on top of some 0 Calorie Miracle Noodles to really bulk up the dish without added extra calories or Points
- Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet over med.-high heat.
- Add the chicken and saute, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 10 min.
- Combine the chicken and next 5 ingredients in the crock pot. Cover and cook on LOW until the chicken is cooked through and a meat thermometers registers 170 degrees – approximately 6-8 hrs.
- Combine the cheeses in a small bowl and sprinkle them over the chicken. Don’t stir. Cook until the cheeses are melted, about 15 min.
Each Serving = 6 Weight Watchers Points