photo credit: justinhenry
Looking for a quick and easy garlic bread recipe that’ll knock your taste buds off and still keep you within your Weight Watchers Points range?
Try my guilt free Weight Watchers Garlic Toast Recipe and enjoy that crunchy, buttery, garlic-y delight without consuming all the extra fat and calories.
The nutritional stats on most garlic toast recipes can be pretty darn scary, but this 1 Weight Watchers Point Recipe satisfies your craving for garlic bread without ruining your diet.
1 Point Weight Watchers Garlic Toast Recipe
- 2 slices of Sara Lee Delightful White Bread or Wonder Light White Bread
- 1/2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt or sea salt
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- approx. 20 spritzes “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” 0 Calorie Butter Spray
- *You may adjust the amount of seasonings to your liking without affecting the Points Value.
**For variety, try with the Whole Wheat or Whole Grain Sara Lee Delightful Bread or Wonder Light Italian Bread.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with non-fat cooking spray (Butter Flavored Pam or Olive Oil Flavored spray works well with this Weight Watchers recipe).
- Lay bread flat on cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Lightly (very lightly), spray the bread with the non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, spritz each slice with approximately 10 squirts of the “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” Spray.
- Sprinkle salt, garlic powder and dried parsley evenly over each slice of bread.
- Toast in the oven until crispy and golden brown (approximately 10 minutes). Enjoy!
- Serving size = 2 slices
Each serving = 1 Weight Watchers Point