‘Tis the season — for eating! There are just so many wonderful dishes this time of year, it’s hard to control my excitement. But in order to keep myself on track with my Weight Watchers diet plan, I try to do a lot of cooking at home.
This year, I plan on using this amazingly yummy Weight Watchers Christmas Ham Recipe. It’s a cranberry-orange glazed glazed ham, that not only tastes amazing, looks beautiful and has just 5 Weight Watchers Points, but it’s incredibly easy to make and is a Weight Watchers Christmas recipe worth sharing.
This is one of the best holiday recipes to make for a large party or dinner celebration because it’s so fast and easy and will look very impressive on your table. This Weight Watchers Holiday Recipe is sure to be a favorite with all of your friends and family!
Weight Watchers Christmas Ham Recipe
- 2 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cups canned cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- 2 pounds ham, lean only
- 1 medium mandarin orange
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan over low heat, stir together orange juice concentrate, cranberry sauce and brown sugar, whisking until smooth.
- Stick cloves into top of ham.
- Place ham in a baking dish and brush with some of the glaze.
- Bake for 1 hour, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes.
- Slice thinly, garnish with orange wedges and serve.
Makes 8 servings.
Each serving = 5 Weight Watchers Points