This rich-tasting creamy Weight Watchers eggnog recipe is a delicious and festive way to celebrate the holiday with family and friends! And what Christmas celebration is complete without it!?
But the traditional eggnog recipe is LOADED with fat and calories and is quite high in Points.
Try this slimmed down version and enjoy this Christmas beverage favorite for only 5 Weight Watchers Points per serving. And trust me when I tell you that this low calorie eggnog recipe tastes just as good as the high calorie version!
So if you are looking for a rockin’ Weight Watchers Holiday beverage recipe for your Christmas shindig, make sure to give this one a try!
Weight Watchers Eggnog Recipe
- 1 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free egg substitute
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 fl oz brandy, or rum, 80 proof (1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Beat together egg, egg substitute and sugar in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Warm milk in a small saucepan until it steams (do not boil); very gradually beat milk into egg mixture.
- Return egg-milk mixture to stove and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened slightly and very steamy. Do not let eggnog boil.
- Stir in vanilla and chill thoroughly.
- Stir brandy into chilled eggnog.
- Pour into four glasses and sprinkle a touch of nutmeg on top of each serving.
One serving = about 3/4 cup
Each serving = 5 Weight Watchers Points