Now that Weight Watchers has launched their new Momentum Plan, there isn’t a better time to give this amazing diet program a try.
The Weight Watchers Momentum Plan is still based on the Weight Watchers Points system (aka the Flex plan) – but also has elements of the Core plan (based around eating more filling foods rather than counting Points).
So, in light of the exciting promises the Momentum Plan offers, here is a delicious, and easy to make Sauteed Shrimp Momentum Recipe! Shrimp, which is one of the Momentum foods, is loaded with protein which will help fill you up and keep you satisfied longer.
Fresh lemon juice and dried seasonings provide simple yet wonderful flavor for this easy sauteed shrimp recipe.
Serve the shrimp over some 0 Calorie Miracle Noodle Orzo and with a side of roasted vegetables for a complete, nutritious meal.
Weight Watchers Sauteed Shrimp Recipe
- 1 spray non fat, olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound(s) shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Spice Islands No Salt Lemon Herb Seasoning, or other brand
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
- 2 tbsp parsley, fresh, chopped
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and set over medium heat; add oil and heat.
- Add shrimp and saute 1 minute. Add lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt and pepper; stir to coat shrimp.
- Saute until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
Yields about 3 ounces of shrimp per serving.
Each serving = 3 Weight Watchers Points