It’s almost Superbowl time!! And with the anticipation of the big game also comes the anticipation of all the fattening, greasy foods that are at all the Superbowl Parties.
For any Weight Watcher, we know this is a dangerous path to go down. But, I’ve created and found some AWESOME Weight Watchers Superbowl Recipes that are SOOOO good, all those football lovin’ fans will never know that they they are eating healthy Superbowl snacks!
If you like the traditional Hot Dog Pigs in a Blanket Recipe, then this low calorie version will knock your socks off! It’s just as good as the high calorie wiener wraps, but these babies have just 1 Weight Watchers Point each!! So you can knock back a few and feel no guilt at all.
Plus, they are super cute, fun little finger foods that are still manly enough for the big game! Enjoy!
Cheesy Hot Dog Wraps Recipe
- 4 Ball Park Fat Free Beef Franks (you can use the fat free turkey ones, if you prefer)
- 2 low fat, low carb, high fiber Tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory)
- 2 slices of fat free American cheese
** Feel free to add in optional chopped onions, pickles sauerkraut or relish for no extra Points!
- Grill up your hot dogs, broil them, boil them, nuke them, or cook them anyhow you’d like. I prefer grilling them, but any method is fine.
- Then, cut cheese slices and tortillas in half, so now you should have 4 tortilla pieces, and 4 cheese pieces.
- Place each cheese slice on top of each tortilla piece. Then, put in the hot dog and roll it up!
- Bake in oven for about 5 min at 325 degrees, until wrap starts to become golden brown.
Makes 4 YUMMY servings.
Serving size is 1 wrap
Each serving = 1 Weight Watchers Point