I’ve got another fabulous Super Bowl Recipe to share for the big game on Sunday, and this one is sure to be a crowd pleaser. If you liked my Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Strips Recipe, you’ll love this Weight Watchers Buffalo Wings Recipe!!
This delicious and easy to make Chicken Wings Recipe has a fabulous Blue Cheese Dip and a tangy buffalo sauce that is to die for. A good buffalo wings recipe is pretty much an essential for any good Super Bowl Party food, but if you are a Weight Watcher, traditional buffalo wing recipes can really rack up those Weight Watchers Points. But with this low Point wing recipe, you can really enjoy yourself!
And as an added bonus, you are getting a fantastic Weight Watchers Blue Cheese Dip Recipe too! Plus, it’s SO yummy, all of the non-Weight Watchers will love it too!
Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray, or enough to coat sheet
- 12 oz uncooked skinless chicken wings
- 1 1/4 oz Old El Paso Taco Seasoning Mix, or similar product
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tbsp blue cheese, or gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tbsp fat-free skim milk
- 4 medium stalks celery, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip wings in Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. Then, place chicken wings in a zip-close plastic bag, add taco seasoning, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Transfer wings to prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare dip, whisk together sour cream, cheese and milk.
Serve wings with dip and celery on the side.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 3 wings, 3 tablespoons of dip and 1 celery stalk
Each serving = 3 Points
PER SERVING: 150 calories; 4g fat; 0g carbohydrates; 22g protein; 0g fiber