If you are looking for a great dip recipe for your next party or get together, give this super delicious Weight Watchers Onion Dip Recipe a try! It’s creamy and flavorful and so easy to prepare. It’s ideal to serve with a vegetable tray or some low calorie, baked tortilla chips. With a Weight Watchers Dip Recipe this fabulous, there’s no need to waste your Points on all those high calorie, pre-made dips at the store. The thing that’s so great about this Weight Watchers recipe is that it tastes SO good, no one will no they are eating a low calorie dip. Each serving of this sweet onion dip has just 1 Weight Watchers Point, so you can easily enjoy a few servings and feel no guilt. Enjoy!
Weight Watchers Onion Dip Recipe
– 1 medium Vidalia onion, finely chopped
– 1 medium garlic cloves, minced
– 1 cup pot cheese (use low fat ricotta cheese or low fat cottage cheese if you can’t find pot cheese)
– 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
– 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
– 1 tbsp dill, fresh, minced
– 1/2 tsp table salt
Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Recipe makes 12 servings.
(Note: Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.)
Serving size = 1/4 cup
Each serving = 1 Weight Watchers Point