This tasty chicken recipe is ideal for any Weight Watcher. I found it at Gina’s website and I was so excited to share it with all of my readers! It’s easy to make, is low in Points and calories, and is packed with protein and fiber, so it’s very filling – making it an excellent Weight Watchers Momentum Plan Recipe!
The balsamic flavoring on the chicken is SO good and the vegetables are roasted perfectly to deliver a sensational taste. This Weight Watchers Recipe is really a dish that the whole family will love! If you are looking for a tasty new chicken recipe that is healthy and delicious – give this one a try.
Weight Watchers Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- 10 (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 3 red bell peppers
- 1 cup carrots, sliced in half long way
- 2 red onions, chopped in large chunks
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and sliced
- 2 tbsp oregano or thyme
- 4 leaves fresh sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash and dry the chicken well with a paper towel.
- Combine all the ingredients together and using your hands and arrange in a very large roasting pan. The vegetables should not touch chicken or it will steam. All ingredients should be spread out in a single layer, if necessary use two baking dishes or disposable tins to achieve this.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes. Makes 5 servings.
Serving size is 2 chicken thighs and 1/5th of vegetables
Each serving = 8 Weight Watchers Points