I know I’ve talked about this yummy, 0 calorie pasta before, but I love it so much, I just can’t help talking about it!!
These zero calorie, zero Points noodles are made by Miracle Noodle and can be ordered online in a variety of shapes like rigatoni, orzo, mini-pears, spaghetti, fettuccine and more! So today I want to share a super delicious spaghetti recipe made with Miracle Noodles that has just 2 Weight Watchers Points per serving!!
Not only is this pasta recipe delicious and low in calories, but it’s healthy too! Loaded with fiber and made with fresh ingredients, this Italian favorite packs in lots of Vitamin C and antioxidants too.
And again, we are talking about a 2 Point Pasta Recipe here, people!! This is a MUST try!!! You’ll love it!
Low Calorie Garlic and Tomatoes Pasta Recipe
- 3 packs Miracle Noodle Spaghetti
- olive oil non fat cooking spray
- 8 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced fine
- Kosher salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
**Optional: Add a tsp of fresh grated Parmesan cheese to each serving for 1 additional Weight Watcher Point
ORDER MIRACLE NOODLE TODAY by clicking HERE!!!!
- Spray a large skillet with the olive oil spray and heat at low to medium temperature.
- Add the garlic and gently roast on low to medium heat, be very careful not to brown garlic. This should take approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the basil, tomato, salt and pepper. Now add the wine raising the heat slightly and cook for about 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken stock and cook until sauce reduces to a gravy-like consistency, raising the heat again if necessary. At this point reduce heat to low.
- Drain and rinse pasta, toss in sauce and serve.
Entire recipe makes 3 servings
Serving size is 1/3rd of recipe
Each serving = 2 Weight Watchers Points