If you are looking for a tasty low point dessert recipe, these Berry Cream Tostadas might do the trick! Not only do they taste super yummy, but they look really pretty too! I also love the different textures of the layers.
Crunch + creaminess = happy taste buds! Each of these cute little desserts has just a 4 Points per serving.
This Berry Cream Tostada Recipe is a great dessert idea for anytime! And though it’s not an official one of Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes, it’s a tasty, low-calorie treat that will be enjoyed by anyone trying to find good low-calorie desserts.
And it’s yummy enough to serve to non-dieters too!
Berry Cream Tostadas Recipe
- 4 low-fat burrito-size flour tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory’s)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup lite whipped topping, like Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Butter-flavored non-fat cooking spray
NOTE: Feel free to use blackberries or strawberries instead, if you prefer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a 3-inch cookie cutter, cut 3 circles from each tortilla for a total of 12 circles.
- Place tortilla circles on an ungreased cookie sheet; coat lightly with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Bake until crisp, about 10 to 12 minutes; remove from oven and let cool.
- Gently fold whipped topping and vanilla extract into raspberries and blueberries.
- Arrange 1 tortilla circle on each of 4 plates. Top each with 1/4 cup of berry mixture; top each with a second tortilla circle. Layer each with an additional 1/4 cup of berry mixture; top each with a remaining tortilla circle.
- Optional: Top with ½ tbsp of lite whipped topping, a berry or two and a sprig of mint.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1 layered tostada
Each serving = 4 Points