This oh-so-yummy, low calorie dip recipe is a fabulous dish to serve along with some 0 Point vegetables, or baked tortilla chips.
Each serving has just 1 Point, which is not bad for a 3 tbsp serving! I like to use this Greek Spinach Dip Recipe as an appetizer at BBQ’s and holiday picnics during the summer because it feels so light and refreshing, and it’s always a big hit.
Though it’s not an official Weight Watchers Dip Recipe, it’s a great snack idea for all dieters.
Feta Spinach Dip Recipe
- 4 1/2 cups spinach, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup crumbled fat free feta cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steam spinach for about 2-3 minutes, or until the leaves just begin to wilt.
- Place spinach, green onions, cream cheese, garlic, sour cream, feta cheese, dill, chives, lemon juice in a blender; puree.
- Taste dip and add salt and pepper to taste. Empty dip into a serving bow and dig in!
Entire recipe makes 8 servings
Serving size is 3 tbsp
Each serving = 1 Point