Here’s another low calorie and healthy recipe that’s perfect for making sure you get in all your veggie servings.
This Stuffed Zucchini Recipe is not only easy to make, but it tastes great! And it has just a 2 Points per serving. It works wonderfully as a low calorie side dish recipe, or serve it as an appetizer to a multi-course meal – either way, it’s sure to be a hit. Plus, it’s loaded with vitamins and antioxidants!
Though not an official one of Weight Watchers Recipes, it’s definitely a low point dish that any weight watcher will appreciate and enjoy.
Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
- 4 medium sized zucchini
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ packet Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp basil, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Steam until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Scoop out and discard flesh in center.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with non fat cooking spray.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, ranch dressing mix, onion, and mushrooms.
- Cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Stir in basil, salt and pepper and feta cheese.
- Generously spoon filling into 8 zucchini halves. Serve 2 per plate. Enjoy!
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 2 zucchini halves
Each serving = 2 Points