photo credit: the kitchn
Potato chip lovers everywhere can unite over this crunch-a-licious Garlic and Parmesan Potato Chips Recipe! With just 1 Point per serving, you can enjoy a nighttime nosh without the guilt.
Save your money and avoid buying those expensive bags of low calorie potato chips at the grocery store and just make your own! They are SO much yummier and better for you.
Though this is not an official Weight Watchers Potato Chips Recipe, it’s a great, low calorie snack idea for anyone who wants to enjoy a snack without sabotaging their weight loss goals.
Parmesan and Garlic Potato Chips Recipe
- 1 large potato (I used an Idaho)
- non-fat cooking spray (I used olive oil flavored)
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp fresh chives, minced
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice potato into very thin slices using a mandolin slicer.
- In a large bowl, spray the potato slices with the cooking spray.
- Add in cheese, chives, and salt and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer on baking sheets coated with non fat cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for about 18 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Entire recipe makes 7 servings
Serving size is 9 chips
Each serving = 1 Point