photo credit: johnny cupcakes
Sunday is almost here, and I’m fantasizing daily about all the yummy goodness that awaits! So in honor of the big day, I’ve put together a list of my all-time favorite Super Bowl Recipes with the Points Values! Many of you have written in and asked about getting a few of these popular Super Bowl Recipes revised with the new Points Values, and so I figured, what better time than right now? Hope you’re hungry people because just putting together this list has me salivating…
WW Super Bowl Recipes with Points Values
– Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe — Um, would it really be Super Bowl Sunday without them? It takes a bit more elbow grease to de-skin your wings for this recipe, but if you are a wings lover, this is oh-so-worth it.
– Buffalo Chicken Strips Recipe — Prefer your buffalo chicken already skin and bone free? Try this strip version made with chicken breasts instead. They are SO good, you won’t be waiting until the next Super Bowl to make them again.
– Jalapeno Poppers Recipe — One of my most popular weight watchers Super Bowl Recipes, these babies are a hit EVERY TIME. Impossible to believe they are low calorie jalapeno poppers.
– Spicy Potato Skins Recipe — Still looking for manly Super Bowl Recipes that are full of heat and flavor but easy on the waistline? These Chipotle Potato Skins won’t disappoint. A low calorie Super Bowl finger food recipe that’s pretty easy to make, and even easier to scarf down.
– 7 Layer Mexican Dip Recipe – If you think you can have a Super Bowl party and get away without making this dish, steer clear of the guests while they are perusing the food table. This dip recipe is a Super Bowl party staple, and it’s SO yummy, you’ll be using this recipe for any special event you can find. And yes, sitting at home on a Saturday night watching cheesy chick flicks on TBS counts as a special event :)
Have a safe, healthy and happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!!