photo credit: kitchen lab
If you are looking for delicious and easy WW Stir Fry Recipes, these Chinese Noodles with Broccoli in Peanut Sauce will knock your Chinese food lovin’ socks off!
It’s a healthier version of the popular Asian fare and each 1 1/2 cup serving has just 6 Points. Loaded with flavor and texture, this healthy meal idea will not disappoint. Try serving it as a WW main dish recipe or even as a low calorie side dish recipe — either way, it’ll satisfy.
With tons of fiber and protein, but a lot less fat and calories, this tasty dish lets you indulge in some amazing flavors with not an ounce of guilt.
Chinese Noodles with Broccoli in Peanut Sauce Recipe
- 1 pack of any Miracle Noodle Pasta (I like the spaghetti or Fettuccine)
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli florets
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water, divided
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped (optional)
- In a colander drain and rinse Miracle Noodles very well. Pat dry with a few paper towels. Set aside.
- Whisk peanut butter, 1/4 cup water, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and vinegar in a medium bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to soften and brown in spots, about 6 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1/4 cup water and 1 tablespoon soy sauce to the pan along with bell pepper noodles, and garlic and ginger.
- Cook, stirring frequently until the pepper has softened and the liquid has evaporated 4 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the reserved peanut sauce and toss to coat.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh chopped green onions.
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is about 1 1/2 cups
Each serving = 6 Points
PER SERVING: 239 calories; 16 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 6 g fiber