photo credit: heyhoneyimhome
Truly an amazing seasonal drink, this Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe is a real treat at just 1 Point per serving! Creamy, pumpkin-y and everything you’d expect, and it still has the whipped cream.
I love the popular coffee shop version, but I’d rather save myself the $$ and the extra Points, as Starbucks’ Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe has about 300 calories and 11 g of fat, making it 8 Points. Yikes.
This is a great drink to serve at your favorite fall holiday party, or to just enjoy yourself at anytime of the year!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Treat yourself to a low calorie version of Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, and indulge in the fabulous flavors of fall for just 1 Point. It’s the perfect low calorie holiday latte recipe to enjoy this season!
- 2 cups strong coffee (brewed using 2 tbsp per 1 cup of water)
- 3 tbsp canned pure pumpkin
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- 4 tbsp fat free liquid Coffee-mate creamer, Original flavor
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Reddi-wip
- Brew coffee.
- In a blender puree the canned pumpkin, Coffee-mate, Almond Breeze, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla. Pour into a small saucepan and cook over low heat until the milk is warm and begins to froth slightly. (About 4-5 minutes.) Remove from heat.
- For each serving: Pour 1/2 cup of the pumpkin milk mixture into your coffee mug and 1 cup of brewed coffee.
- Top each cup with ¼ cup Reddi-wip.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is about 1 ½ cups
Each serving = 1 Point
PER SERVING: 70 calories; 2 g fat; 3 g protein; 5 g carbohydrates; 1 g fiber