With all the amazing flavors they they offer I think Justin’s and I will be spending a LOT more time together. My favorite part about the product line is the portion controlled packets. This is perfect for those of us who have a hard time stopping at one serving. Plus, these are great for taking on the go for a quick, healthy snack that is extremely satisfying. I love to tuck a packet of nut butter in with a bag of apple slices or carrot sticks in my purse to keep my hunger at bay when I’m on the go. I’ve even tried incorporating the Vanilla Almond Butter into a low calorie, Weight Watchers Brownie Recipe! Check it out :)
Light Chocolate Fudge Brownies with a Vanilla Almond Butter Swirl
Extremely thick, moist, chewy fudge-y like brownies that are made with Greek yogurt and topped off with a decadent Vanilla Almond Butter Swirl, all for just 4 Points.
- 1 box of chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp Justin’s Vanilla Almond Nut Butter
- Ignore all instructions on back of brownie mix box.
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with nonfat cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients (except the nut butter) together in a medium sized bowl. Pour into baking dish.
- Dollop the almond butter onto the brownie mix, and swirl around a bit with a fork.
- Place in oven, and cook about 22 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean when stuck in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes, then cut equally into 18 pieces.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 18
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 18 servings
Serving size is 1 brownie
Each serving = 4 Points
PER SERVING: 139 calories; 3.5g fat; 27g carbohydrates; 2.5g protein; 0g fiber