Fruit with Raspberry Vinaigrette
A refreshing summer salad with fresh melon and grapes, topped with a delicious raspberry vinaigrette.
- 10 oz frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 dash nutmeg 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1/2 seedless watermelon
- 2 cups red or green grapes
- Chop the melons into 1 inch chunks.
- Combine the melons and grapes in a large bowl.
- In a blender, combine the raspberries and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Add the vinegar and lemon juice and blend until well combined.
- Add the salt and nutmeg and pulse a couple of times.
- Turn the blender on low and slowly add the olive oil with the blender running.
- Dress the fruit with the vinaigrette and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 8
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire serving makes 8 servings.
Serving size is 2 cups.
Each serving = 4 Smart Points/9 Points
PER SERVING: 309 calories; 7.6g fat; 1.1g saturated fat; 63g carbohydrates; 55g sugar; 3.5g protein; 4.7g fiber