Ready to get your fancy on? This delicious looking Boursin and Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Recipe was submitted by Heather Kirby! Chicken breast stuffed with cheese and asparagus and the breaded with light, crunchy Panko breadcrumbs!?! Sign me up! Thanks, Heather, for this incredible looking Weight Watchers Chicken Recipe!
Boursin and Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- 4 3.5oz chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp. Boursin Light Herb and Garlic Cheese
- 12 Spears of asparagus cleaned and ends trimmed
- ½ Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nonfat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place chicken breasts on a hard surface and cover with Saran or parchment paper. Pound out chicken until approximately ¼ to ½ inch thick.
- Salt and pepper each breast to your liking.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the Boursin cheese over each flattened chicken breast.
- Place 3 pieces of asparagus at one end each chicken breast (can use more depending on size of chicken breast).
- Roll each chicken breast around the asparagus and place seam side down on a sprayed baking dish (casserole type dishes work well).
- Lightly spray each of the rolled up chicken breasts and sprinkle the panko bread crumbs over top.
- Place chicken in preheated oven and cook for 25 – 30 minutes or until juices run clear. The oven time will depend on the thickness and size of the chicken breast.
- Serve with your desired side dish (pictured here with rice – 3 WW plus points and steamed/grilled peppers)
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
PER SERVING: 314 calories; 6.6g fat; 22g carbohydrates; 35.5g protein; 1g fiber