So here are the Peanut Butter Bars recipes. Give it a try!
Arabic Peanut Butter Power Bars
Delicious and simple power bars. These homemade bars are filled with whole grains and fruits. They’ve got all the power you need to get through the day.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup whole-grain puffed cereal (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/6 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon golden flaxseeds
- Mix the oats, peanuts, the seeds (sunflower, flax and sesame) in a bowl.
- Pour from the bowl to a baking sheet in tray form.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Apply cooking spray on the baking pan.
- Bake the mixture until the oats shows signs of minimum toast.
- Shake the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring the mixture back to the bowl.
- Add the raisins, cereal, apricots and currants. Slightly mix.
- On a saucepan, create the sauce by combining the butter, honey, salt and vanilla. Cook in medium setting.
- Stir the mixture frequently up to 5 minutes or until the mixture starts to release bubbles.
- Pour the mixture to the bowl with the nuts and seeds.
- Mix the bowl.
- Transfer the contents of the bowl to an oiled pan.
- Using your hands, press the mixture to form layers.
- Put the mixture in a refrigerator until it becomes firm.
- Cut into desired sizes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Gluten free
Dietary restriction: Kosher
Number of servings (yield): 12
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Serving size is about 1 bar
Each serving = 4 Smart Points/4 Points
PER SERVING: 176 calories; 5g fat; 0.7g saturated fat; 16.6g carbohydrates; 8.2g sugar; 24g protein; 2.3g fiber