Flatout Thin Crust Pizza Recipe – 8 Points +
Pizza is just one of those foods that I could eat every single day for the rest of my life. I absolutely adore it in all forms, and am always willing to try just about any new Weight Watchers Pizza Recipes that I find. A long time ago, I came across Flatout Flatbreads, and have been using them in a variety of personal sized, thin crust pizza recipes ever since. But it recently came to my attention that not everyone is aware of Flatout Flatbreads (and their whole amazing line of products), so I thought it’d be beneficial to post a simple pizza recipe that is made with one of these low calorie flatbreads. The options for Flatout pizza recipes are endless, but I think the key when making them is to use a decent amount of cheese. I typically use about 1/2 cup on my thin crust pizzas, and I think it works great. Sure I could do less and shave a point or two off the total Points +, but what is pizza without CHEESE?! The Points are worth it, in my opinion. And because there is a TON of fiber in these flatbreads, they are very satisfying and will help keep you full for quite a while. So, if you are a pizza fanatic like moi, get in the kitchen with some Flatout Flatbreads, and share your favorite low calorie pizza recipe with us!!
Flatout Thin Crust Pizza Recipe
A quick and easy pizza recipe that is delicious, filling, and just 8 Points + for the entire pizza. Satisfy your pizza craving while still staying on track to reach your Weight Watchers goals.
- 1 Flatout Flatbread in Light Original
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Veggie toppings of choice (I used tomatoes, onions, jalapenos)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a large piece of aluminum foil with non-fat cooking spray, and place Flatout Flatbread on it. Heat flatbread in oven for about 8-10 minutes, or until the flatbread begins to crisp.
- Remove flatbread from oven and top with sauce, cheese, veggies, garlic powder and oregano.
- Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted and pizza is cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 1 serving
Serving size is entire pizza
Each serving = 8 Points +
PER SERVING: 290 calories; 12g fat; 28g carbohydrates; 28g protein; 12g fiber