Want a healthier, but tasty sweet treat snack recipe to indulge in instead of digging into all that high calorie Halloween candy?
Well, this Chocolate Crunch Snack Mix is sure to fit the bill.
Sweet and salty, it’s a deliciously satisfying snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth without using up a lot of your daily points allowance.
Make it a healthy Halloween treat for kids! It makes a fantastic Fall snack recipe to serve at parties too.
CHOCOLATE CRUNCH SNACK MIX RECIPE
- 1 cup Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzel sticks broken in half
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp bittersweet chocolate chips - (melted)
- Combine Chex, pretzels and cranberries in a medium sized bowl.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate; stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture on a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.