Lovers of cheese, bacon and ranch unite!
This AMAZINGLY delicious Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Slices Recipe is a great way to get a lot of mileage out of a potato. Rather than a typical baked potato recipe, this potato is sliced into thin rounds and topped with melted cheese, REAL bacon crumbles and served with a Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce.
Share the whole plate with a friend and each serving is just 7 Points. Not bad for a nice portion of deliciousness that tastes like it’s a LOT higher in Weight Watchers Points than it is.
It is the perfect junk food craving satisfier! So if you are having a day where you feel like running to the nearest drive through, make these delicious Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Slices instead, and feel like you indulged.
This dish also makes a fabulous Weight Watchers Super Bowl Recipe idea, so make sure to keep it in mind come January :).
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Slices
A delicious and satisfying comfort food classic, these Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Slices are amazingly good! Share the whole dish with a friend and it’s just 7 Points per serving.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bring sliced potatoes to a boil in cold, salted water to cover for 5 minutes. Carefully drain, and transfer slices to a paper-towel lined countertop or cutting board. Pat to dry.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, and lay out potato slices on it.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven until potatoes begin to slightly crisp and brown on the edges.
- Remove from oven, and cover evenly with cheese and bacon bits.
- Return to oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to prepare Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce, combine light ranch dressing and Chipotle seasoning.
- Garnish potatoes with optional chives or parsley and serve immediately with dipping sauce.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Reduced fat
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Entire recipe makes 2 servings
Serving size is ½ of dish
Each serving = 7 Points
PER SERVING: 289 calories; 8g fat; 36g carbohydrates; 19g protein; 4g fiber