Chicken Waldorf Salad Wraps
This delicious chicken salad wrap is a great way to use up leftover chicken. It’s packed with flavor and nutrients. Each wrap is only 5 points.
- 10 oz chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¾ cup celery, chopped
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 cup red grapes, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup craisins
- 8 – 10 oz low fat or fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Chop all ingredients.
- Mix together the chicken, celery, apple, grapes, walnuts or pecans and craisins.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt and spices. Mix well.
- Stir the yogurt mixture into the chicken mixture until well combined.
- Serve chilled as a salad or as a wrap.
Serve salad by itself or as a wrap using either a whole grain wrap, pita pocket or lettuce leaf.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Each Serving = 6 Smart Points/5 Points
PER SERVING: 183 calories; 4.6g fat; 1.2g saturated fat; 32g carbohydrates; 6.8g sugar; 4g protein; 3g fiber