Lately, I just cannot resist buying those colored carrots at the market. They are so pretty, and my kids think it’s super fun getting colored carrots in their lunch boxes. So I’m always looking for fun ways to use them in new Weight Watchers Recipes. And this easy Rainbow Carrot Salad Recipe is not only lovely and delicious, but it comes out to just 1 Point per serving!
So light and refreshing, it makes a perfect healthy side dish salad that pairs well with a variety of main courses. Sometimes, I throw in a handful of golden raisins, or shredded green apple for an extra kick! Enjoy.
Rainbow Carrot Salad Recipe
- 1 large orange carrot - shredded
- 1 large purple carrot - shredded
- 1 large yellow carrot - shredded
- 2 tbsp cilantro - finely chopped
- ⅓ cup plain - nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a large bowl, combine the carrots and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, orange juice, honey, and orange zest. Drizzle over salad and toss well to coat.