Cilantro Lime Baked Sole
This light and delicate sole is the perfect summer dinner recipe. It’s tender and flaky, and wonderfully flavored and can be prepared in minutes.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb sole fillets (about 8 thin fillets)
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium shallots finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 lime sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and mist with cooking spray.
- Spread fish fillets evenly over pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Brush this mixture over the fish fillets. Top with lime slices.
- Place in oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
Recipe NotesEntire recipe makes 4 servings Serving size is about 2 fillets Each serving = 3 Smart Points PER SERVING: 165 calories; 8g fat; 2.5g saturated fat; 0g carbohydrates; 0g fiber; 0g sugar; 25g protein