Memorial Day Weekend is in full swing, and if you are still looking for a great Weight Watchers Potluck Recipe to take to your holiday celebration, this Watermelon Blueberry Mint Salad with Feta is it!
A much better option than the standard fruit tray, this wonderfully refreshing salad is both sweet and savory, is a breeze to prepare, and is just 1 Point per serving. Watermelon by itself, is such a sweet and simple treat, but when topped off with a tangy balsamic vinaigrette and some crumbled feta, it really reaches new heights.
The fresh blueberries and mint add an invigorated feel, and make it an aesthetic treat for the eyes as well as the palate. Serve this tasty and unique fruit salad at at this weekend’s Memorial Day BBQ, or any summer celebration, and sure to be adored.
- 6 cups watermelon (diced)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup reduced fat feta cheese (crumbled)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and salt.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and gently toss to combine.
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is about 1 1/4 cups
Each serving = 1 Point*
*based only on ingredients that have an SP Freestyle value