Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe – 6 Points +
In case you didn’t get your bacon craving satisfied with yesterday’s Bacon Collard Greens Recipe, then today’s Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken recipe should do the trick. This dish is oh-so-amazing with it’s tender, juicy chicken breasts, smothered in a creamy bacon ranch sauce. And though each serving is just 6 Points +, it tastes like it is so bad for you. Serve this to the every bacon lover you know, and I guarantee that NO ONE will have any idea it’s a Weight Watchers friendly dish. It’s incredibly easy to make, and makes great leftovers too (not that there will be any, once you taste it). This Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken is great by itself, paired with some fresh steamed broccoli or asparagus. Or try serving it over some high fiber pasta, brown rice or Miracle Noodles or Shirataki Noodles. Just make sure to count the extra Points for the pasta or rice (the Miracle Noodles and Shirataki Noodles are 0 Points). Truly, a wonderful, delicious, and superbly satisfying dinner recipe that will satiate your bacon craving without using up a lot of those precious Points +! Enjoy.
Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Once you taste this Bacon Ranch Slow Cooker Chicken, you will have a hard time believing it’s just 6 Points + per serving. Creamy, flavorful, and full of bacon, this is one of the best Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipes I’ve ever made.
NOTE: If the yogurt is curdling, you can try using Campbell’s 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup instead. Also, it will increase the Points Plus value by about 1 Point per serving. If you decide to use the yogurt, make sure it is at room temperature before adding it into the crock pot.
- 16oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4, 4oz breasts)
- 6 slices extra lean turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups plain, non-fat Greek yogurt, AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 packet powdered Ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp fresh chives or parsley, chopped
- READ NOTES BEFORE STARTING RECIPE. Then, spray a crock pot with non-fat cooking spray and place chicken breasts inside (you can use frozen or defrosted).
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients EXCEPT yogurt.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Add in the yogurt (which should be at room temperature) and mix well, then heat for about 10 minutes until sauce is fully warmed. Shred chicken with a fork and garnish with fresh chives or parsley.
- Serve over Miracle Noodle Pasta or Shirataki Noodles for 0 additional Points!
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 3 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
Entire recipe makes 4 servings
Serving size is 1/4 of the entire recipe (approx) 1 1/3 cups
Each serving = 6 Points +
PER SERVING: 245 calories; 4g fat; 8g carbohydrates; 45g protein; 0g fiber