In case you didn’t get your bacon craving satisfied with yesterday’s bacon collard greens recipe, then today’s slow cooker bacon ranch chicken recipe should do the trick.
This dish is oh-so-amazing with its tender, juicy chicken breasts, smothered in a creamy bacon ranch sauce. It tastes like it is so bad for you.
Serve this to every bacon lover you know, and I guarantee that NO ONE will have any idea it’s a diet friendly dish. It’s incredibly easy to make and makes great leftovers too (not that there will be any, once you taste it).
This slow cooker bacon ranch chicken is great by itself, paired with some fresh steamed broccoli or asparagus. Or try serving it over some high fiber pasta, brown rice or Miracle Noodles or Shirataki Noodles.
Just make sure to count the extra points for the pasta or rice (the Miracle Noodles and Shirataki Noodles are zero points). Truly, a wonderful, delicious, and superbly satisfying dinner recipe that will satiate your bacon craving without using up a lot of those precious points! Enjoy.
BACON RANCH SLOW COOKER CHICKEN RECIPE
- 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 slices extra lean turkey bacon - (cooked and chopped)
- 2 cups plain non-fat Greek yogurt - (at room temperature)
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp fresh chives or parsley - (chopped)
- Place chicken breasts inside crock pot.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients EXCEPT yogurt.
- Pour sauce over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Add in the yogurt (which should be at room temperature),and mix well, then heat for about 10 minutes until sauce is fully warmed. Shred chicken with a fork and garnish with fresh chives or parsley.
- Serve over Miracle Noodle Pasta or Shirataki Noodles for 0 additional Points!