Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos Recipe – 6 Points +
These Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos have become a regular in our house recently. Basically, I’ve just been too busy to cook much and it’s too hot to stand over a sizzling skillet. So I toss a few ingredients in my slow cooker when the kids go down for a nap, and then later that evening I have moist and yummy chicken tacos that are smothered in a delicious ranch/taco sauce. Add it to some taco shells with the fixings and voila! What an amazing an easy way to make chicken tacos for dinner. And at just 6 Points + for two tacos, I get a low calorie meal and my family gets a tasty dish they enjoy. This is also a great Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipe for potlucks or parties. It’s so easy, and so good!
Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos
This easy Crock Pot Tacos Recipe is sure to be a hit. Just 6 Points + for two chicken tacos with all the fixings and an amazing ranch/taco sauce.
- 12oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning mix
- 1 package dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 12 taco shells
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- Put chicken, broth, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning into a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Divide chicken and taco fixings evenly amongst the taco shells.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 4 hour(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 6
Culinary tradition: Mexican
Entire recipe makes 6 servings
Serving size is 2 tacos
Each serving = 6 Points +
PER SERVING: 231 calories; 10g fat; 16g carbohydrates; 18g protein; 2g fiber