These Crock Pot Chicken Ranch Tacos have become a regular in our house recently. Basically, I’ve just been too busy to cook much and it’s too hot to stand over a sizzling skillet.
So I toss a few ingredients in my slow cooker when the kids go down for a nap, and then later that evening I have moist and yummy chicken tacos that are smothered in a delicious ranch/taco sauce. Add it to some taco shells with the fixings and voila!
What an amazing an easy way to make chicken tacos for dinner.
And for such little effort, I get a low calorie meal and my family gets a tasty dish they enjoy. This is also a great Weight Watchers Crock Pot Recipe for potlucks or parties. It’s so easy, and so good!
CROCK POT CHICKEN RANCH TACOS
- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 packet dry taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 12 taco shells
- 1 cup lettuce (shredded)
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Put chicken, broth, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning into a crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Divide chicken and taco fixings evenly amongst the taco shells.