I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately, but I am craving sweets ALL the time. And being a Weight Watcher, this can be a deadly path!
Sure, I could let myself be bad, go buy a box of chocolates at the store and indulge myself. But instead, I chose to try this rockin’ Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipe, and I am SO glad I did!!
It was a super easy fudge recipe, it tasted delicious, and most importantly, I was able to track my Weight Watchers Points and know exactly how much I was consuming.
And it was a heck of a lot of fun making candy at home! So if you are looking for a way to satisfy your chocolate fudge craving, give this Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipe a try! It’s seriously one of the yummiest Weight Watchers Fudge Recipes you’ll find.
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp light butter
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Coat an 8- X 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and butter; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows; remove the pan from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 36 1 1/3-inch squares and serve.
Entire recipe makes 36 servings
Serving size is 1 piece
Each serving = 5 Points*
*based only on ingredients with an SP Freestyle value