I LOOOOOOOVE cheesecake! But being a weight watcher, I pretty much ruled out this tasty dessert recipe. But then I stumbled upon this delicious, no-bake cheesecake recipe that is easy and GOOD.
It’s light and fluffy, yet still creamy and delicious. The perfect treat for cheesecake lovers who are watching their waistline.
Next time you are in need of a good low calorie dessert recipe, give this no-bake cheesecake a try!
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 8 oz reduced fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.
- Cut into 8 equal slices and serve.