Ok, I admittedly have been obsessed with my crock pot recipes lately. But come on…who doesn’t love a good slow cooker recipe? They are fast and easy, and taste delicious!
And this low calorie Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe is truly one of the yummiest low calorie crock pot recipes I’ve tried. It’s zesty and tangy and full of fabulous garlicky flavor! And the best part, is that it’s so low in fat and calories.
If you are following the Weight Watchers plan, I’m thinking you’ll definitely appreciate this rockin’ Lemon Garlic Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe.
Try serving this dish with a side of roasted veggies or a salad!
LEMON-GARLIC CHICKEN CROCK POT RECIPE
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts - (about 2lbs)
- 10 garlic cloves - (finely chopped)
- 2 yellow onions - (finely chopped)
- 2 cups fat free chicken broth - low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley - (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Mix together the lemon pepper seasoning, paprika and salt. Coat the chicken with the spice mixture.
- Place the coated chicken in the crock pot and cover with the fat free chicken broth, garlic cloves, parsley and onions and lemon zest. Cook on low heat for about 3-4 hours (or until done).