We’ve all had our share of low calorie turkey burger recipes, but this one is one of my faves. Loaded with tang and flavor, this turkey burger recipe tastes much better than most, and yet still keeps the calorie count low.
Ground turkey can be pretty bland, and there’s nothing more disappointing than a bland burger. But this ridiculously delicious Ranch Turkey Burger reaches new heights of yumminess!
Though this is not an official one of Weight Watchers Turkey Burger Recipe, it’s a low calorie, low fat burger that any meat-eating dieter will love.
RANCH TURKEY BURGER RECIPE
- 1 lb lean ground turkey breast
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of ranch dip mix
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 whole wheat burger buns
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Form into 4 patties. Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Cook the patties until done. Serve on hamburger buns or wrap in iceberg lettuce for a carbohydrate free hamburger recipe version.