If you are looking for a quick and easy side dish recipe that tastes great and is low in points, then this ranch roasted red potatoes recipe will make you squeal with delight! It only requires a few ingredients, but you’ll be surprised at how amazingly yummy these potatoes turn out.
It’s a great, low-calorie potato recipe for any dieter. I make this dish for my family a LOT and they love it. Plus, these ranch roasted red potatoes go really well with a variety of main courses and are a great option if you need a fast weeknight meal side dish.
RANCH ROASTED RED POTATOES RECIPE
- 12 oz red potatoes - (washed and quartered)
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- Non-fat cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Then, add in the Ranch mix and salt, and toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and spread out potatoes evenly on sheet.
- Bake in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.