The perfect quick and healthy lunch idea, this Basic Tuna Salad Recipe is so easy to make and is so tasty!
Made with nonfat Greek yogurt instead of mayo, this version is a LOT lighter than a traditional tuna salad recipe. The fresh lemon, dill, and tang of the yogurt help to give it a very similar flavor to the mayo version, and the celery and onion add crunch and flavor.
Serve it over a bed of lettuce for a fresh lunch salad, use it as a dip for some low fat crackers or pita chips, or just serve it up the traditional way on two slices of low calorie bread.
You really can’t go wrong with this Tuna Salad Recipe.
Basic Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2 cans chunk light tuna in water
- ½ cup plain - non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 small onion - finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks - trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill - chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.