Do you have a bag of frozen corn that’s been sitting in your freezer and don’t know what to do with it? Try this easy, yet savory Roasted Corn Recipe with Dill.
The tangy lemon and dill contrast the sweet corn and butter perfectly, making a deliciously unique side dish that adds some pizazz to standard corn kernels.
Each satisfying serving looks so pretty on a plate next to some grilled chicken or fish. I love taking this roasted corn to potlucks or BBQs because it’s such a different way to serve corn, and everyone always enjoys it.
Ah, how I wish that corn was 0 Points…I’d be chowing down on this every day!
Roasted Corn Recipe with Dill
- 1 Skillet
- 16 oz bag frozen corn - defrosted
- 1 tbsp light butter
- 1 tbsp fresh dill - finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice from ½ a lemon - freshly squeezed
- Set a non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Spray skillet with non-fat cooking spray and add in the corn.
- After a couple minutes, you can stir, gently, once, wait a couple minutes and then stir gently again. Continue gently stirring every couple minutes until corn is roasted, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and heat, while stirring gently, until butter is melted.
- Serve immediately.