This quick and easy Blueberry Mint Lemonade Recipe is the perfect 0 Points drink to help you feel refreshed without downing a lot of calories. The flavors in this lemonade taste best after they’ve had a chance to sit and blend a bit, so I like to make it in the morning and then pop it in the fridge til lunch.
You can sweeten the lemonade if you’d like…I usually use Stevia or Splenda to keep it low calorie, or you can drink it as is, as the mint helps to balance out the tartness of the lemon a bit.
This is a great drink to indulge in on a hot summer day, or right after a workout or spa visit. And it’s the perfect healthy drink recipe to impress guests at your next BBQ, picnic, or outdoor party!
Blueberry Mint Lemonade Recipe
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice - about 2-3 lemons
- 2 small lemons - sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh mint - I used spearmint leaves
- Juice lemons into a large pitcher; add water, then stir to combin.
- Add blueberries, lemon slices and mint.
- Add Stevia or Splenda to sweeten, if desired.