This is my take on the popular Crock Pot Sweet and Tangy Meatballs Recipe. I first had this dish as an appetizer at a friend’s New Year’s Eve Party, and I fell in!
So delicious, and just 3 ingredients and a slow cooker make it SO easy.
I played around with the ingredients and created a Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe that is to die for. Though be aware, it is SPICY! So, if you aren’t a fan of spicy, steer clear of this dish. But if you are like me and salivate at the mere thought of hot and spicy foods, then this one is for you.
Try serving over some brown rice or over some zero calorie Miracle Noodle Orzo. Or you can use smaller, cocktail size meatballs and serve them with toothpicks as a Super Bowl Recipe!
Crock Pot Sweet and Spicy Meatballs Recipe
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 2 packages Trader Joe’s frozen turkey meatballs
- 1 cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 12.75 oz Smucker's Sugar Free Concord Grape Jam - 1 jar
- Combine jelly and chili sauce in a crock pot and stir until smooth.
- Add meatballs and set temperature to low.
- Cook for 2-4 hours on low.