I have to say, this Baked Ranch Chicken is one of the best Weight Watchers Chicken Recipes I’ve ever had. It’s so simple, and yet so delicious. The flavors are perfect, and the crunchy cornflakes breading works wonderfully.
My family really enjoyed this dish, and it has definitely become a staple in our house. Sometimes, to make the chicken even juicier, I’ll soak it overnight in reduced fat buttermilk. This tenderizes the meat and also adds a bit of tang that brings out the flavors of the ranch seasoning.
This is a great low-calorie chicken recipe that can be prepared very quickly with very few ingredients and is a great dish to prepare when you are having one of those “What the heck should I make for dinner” moments. It’s one of my go-to chicken recipes that satisfies everyone, including me.
BAKED RANCH CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Rinse and chicken breasts and pat dry. Evenly coat both sides of each breast with sour cream.
- In a large Ziploc bag, add the cornflakes and Ranch Mix, and crush cornflakes well.
- One by one, put each sour cream coated chicken in the seasoned cornflake crumbs and gently shake until chicken breast is coated.
- Place coated chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-fat cooking spray. Lightly mist with an olive oil mister, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.